Stacy Barter's Oil Paintings depict her intense fascination with light and atmosphere. She is constantly striving to capture depth and dimension in her oil paintings, along with accuracy and light.
Working from life, whether it's outside painting a landscape, or in studio, painting fresh flowers or working with a model is her true passion.
In her 20 years as a full-time professional artist, Stacy has won many top awards in some of the most important organizations and exhibitions in the country and is part of entertainment/celebrity and museum collections. She also teaches and is on senior faculty at Crealde School of Art in Winter Park, Florida.
-2019 Winner of Best in 2D work at the Naples National Show
- 2019 Accepted for the National Oil Painter’s of America Exhibition
- 2018 Artist’s Choice Award – Carmel Art Festival
- John R. Grambach Award for Artistic Excellence, American Artist’s Professional League
- 2017 Award of Distinction, Naples National Art Show
- 2017 Award of Excellence, Maitland Rotary Art Festival
- 2016 First Place, Carmel Art Festival
- 2016 First Place, Winter Park Paint Out Quick Draw
- Award of Excellence For Best Figurative, OPA Salon Show
- Best in Oil on Acrylic Award and Mayor’s Choice Award,
Carmel Art Festival and Plein Aire Competition
- Two-time Winner for Best Floral, American Artist’s Professional League
- Numerous Oil Painter’s of America National Exhibitions
- 2010, 2011 and 2013 International Museum of Contemporary Masters of Fine Art, Salon International
- Best in Show $25,000 Award, Blossom-Art of Flowers, Museum Exhibition/National Museum Tour
- Permanent collection Gulf Coast Museum of Art
- Best in Show Winner 76th Annual American Artists Professional League Grand National Exhibition, NYC
Please contact the gallery for any additional information on any of the artists here or indeed if you have a special request. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for.
You may wish to simply try a piece of art in your home or office space first and see how you feel about it for a few days.
We can bring one or many pieces to your space and help you decide where the piece might be best suited, or you can take yourself. Either way, you are under no obligation to keep it!
We want you to LOVE your choice and be 100% happy with your purchase.